Fiberglass Chopper gun operators and laminator /assemblers wanted
Join our team in our busy factory located in the beautiful Nelson area.
We manufacture large production parts to complex one of a kind designs, have our own product lines and repair any item made of fibreglass.
Our company is well established with a proven track record for quality, innovation and customer service.
Positions offered will suit a person with the following skills :
– Experience working with composites or boat building (we are happy to provide training to the right person if necessary)
– Be able to work independently
– Be able to take direction and be able to work well within a team
– Be reliable and self motivated.
What we can offer you:
- A great team environment and work culture
- An excellent remuneration package
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership skills
- Excellent safety, quality and risk management
- The chance to work in a well established company who continues to go from strength to strength
- Continued professional development opportunities and training which supports your role
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Job diversity
Opportunitie exist to be promoted to foreman/team leader in the future.
Applicants for positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to:
The Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org