Assisting clients with cages that suit their individual requirements now and into the future is our passion.
Our quality fibreglass cages can help maintain disease control and increase workplace efficiencies. They are specifically designed to meet the needs of Veterinary practices, SPCAs, animal rescue centres, catteries and kennels.
Our cages can be purchased in pre-assembled cage units/banks of cages that arrive on site ready to use or purchased individually for you to install as required.
All pre-assembled cage units are easy clean, portable, functional space savers that stand the test of time.
100s of our fibreglass cages have been installed throughout New Zealand over the past 14 years with many repeat clients.
Please click the link below for a downloadable copy of the cage units/banks of cages we produce including measurements.
For a current price list please contact us directly by phone or email.
Our Cage Solutions team offers you;
- a free consultation service and quotes by experienced staff
- a large range of cages suitable for many different types of animals
- cages purchased as individuals or groups of cages fully enclosed on lockable castor wheels or feet, fitted together as “units” that arrive ready to use
- all cages, whether purchased as individuals or in units come with doors, locks and hinges already fitted
- the exterior of cage units are finished in a moulded fibreglass panel box with no joins for easy cleaning
- NZ made and Quality Guaranteed
Fibreglass cages are more scratch resistant than painted cages, have a hard wearing, long lasting impervious surface and are warmer and quieter than many other cage materials. No regular maintenance is required.